The SM-12 is complete with a stainless-steel interior which makes it versatile for many coating systems. Conventional lacquer, UV curable lacquer, sealers, and stains are easy to apply and clean up. The three or four downdraft spray cells recover overspray and return it to the containers located in the rear of the machine.
The overspray recovery section is accessed through large doors on the rear of the cabin. Located within these doors are the overspray recovery containers and the dual filtered air extraction. The SM-12 can be outfitted with multiple circuits and differing combinations of guns.
The touch pad gives the operator the ability to access key functions of the machine. Gun delays, timing, and multiple circuit selection are just a few features standard on the SM-12. Individual guns can be triggered for testing and setup.
- Formed steel bolt-together construction
- Completely-enclosed steel booth and overspray chamber
- 18″ blower exhaust fan with explosion-proof motor
- PLC controlled Air Logic system for control and delay of guns
- Gear-reduced AC motor with variable speed control
- Standard with gun mounts and air-manifold system
- Stainless-steel collection components for easy cleaning of excess coating
- Voltage: 240/460 VAC; 3-phase
Solidly constructed for long term reliability, Dubois equipment is engineered with innovations to improve productivity and minimize clean-up, maintenance and downtime. It’s manufactured in the U.S., to assure fast response and prompt availability of replacement parts from local suppliers. Contact us today to discuss your finishing equipment needs.