The Dubois Registered Printers provide consistent reproduction and precise registration of colors on flat substrate such as wood, leather, fabrics, and cork. An engraved cylinder applies ink to the rubber applicator roll, which in turn transfers the pattern to the surface of the substrate. The engraved cylinders are registered for multi-colored print.
- Available in single or multi-colored print
- Air loaded doctor assembly
- Quick change doctor blades
- Digital readouts for precise control
- Powered idler roll transfers at infeed
- Overlap protection
- Variable speed drives
- Direct wood grain or other pattern printing to flat substrate
Solidly constructed for long term reliability, Dubois equipment is engineered with innovations to improve productivity and minimize clean-up, maintenance and downtime. It’s manufactured in the U.S., to assure fast response and prompt availability of replacement parts from local suppliers. Contact us today to discuss your finishing equipment needs.