Scuffing is an essential step in achieving a high quality finish. Dubois scuff sanders can be produced with multiple scuffing heads and in widths to meet your requirements. Effective scuff sanding can be achieved even with variations in substrate thickness.
- Up to 3-sanding roll stations
- Cleaning brush
- Abrasive Nylon, choice of grit and fiber length
- Oscillating sanding rolls to increase operational life
- Standard nip hold-down rolls
- Powered idler roll transfers at infeed
- Vacuum hold-down system
- Overlap protection
- Bottom take-up on conveyor belt
- Variable speed drives
- Raw material scuffing
- Stain scuffing
- Sealer sanding
Solidly constructed for long term reliability, Dubois equipment is engineered with innovations to improve productivity and minimize clean-up, maintenance and downtime. It’s manufactured in the U.S., to assure fast response and prompt availability of replacement parts from local suppliers. Contact us today to discuss your finishing equipment needs.