The Dubois profile sander is a heavy duty sander which utilizes profiled wheels matching your substrate to white wood sand, sealer sand, or as a post sander for buffing. This machine also takes advantage of Dubois unique quick change hub assemblies which allow for changeovers in under 5 minutes.
- Integrates into existing or new lines
- 3 top heads standard, up to 6 available
- 2 side head assemblies each with 2 heads
- Adjustable line speed (up to 500 FPM)
- Efficient to change heads
- Environmentally-sound and economically viable
- Easy to use for operators
- Contoured or profiled substrates up to 12” wide
- MDF Mouldings
- Pine or hardwood materials
Solidly constructed for long term reliability, Dubois equipment is engineered with innovations to improve productivity and minimize clean-up, maintenance and downtime. It’s manufactured in the U.S., to assure fast response and prompt availability of replacement parts from local suppliers. Contact us today to discuss your finishing equipment needs.