Get the smooth, perfect surface necessary for quality printing and finishing with the Dubois Reverse Roll Coater / Fill Coater. Dubois reverse roll coaters provide fast, smooth filling of your substrate materials with a minimum of rejects and fewer problems with downtime, cleanup, and maintenance. These coaters are ideal for filling porous open grain panels like oak, veneers, flooring, particleboard, and MDF. Compatible with solvent based, water based, and UV fill coating.
- Rubber covered applicator roll
- Variable speed chrome covered reverse roll
- Variable speed doctor roll
- Air loaded doctor assembly
- Quick change doctor blades
- Digital readouts for precise control
- Powered idler roll transfers at infeed
- Overlap protection
- Variable speed drives
- Ceramic reverse roll covering
- Doctor roll heating and cooling (included on above image)
- Fill voids in particle board and MDF
- Fill wood grain
Solidly constructed for long term reliability, Dubois equipment is engineered with innovations to improve productivity and minimize clean-up, maintenance and downtime. It’s manufactured in the U.S., to assure fast response and prompt availability of replacement parts from local suppliers. Contact us today to discuss your finishing equipment needs.