Dubois vacuum coaters are a popular method of applying single-color, waterborne and UV coatings to linear materials such as wood moldings, pipe, and tube. The simple design and heavy construction allows line speeds to exceed 500 FPM for high-production needs.
Parts are conveyed through an application chamber where they are immersed in coating. As the parts exit, the vacuum strips the coating off to the desired mil thickness.
Dubois Equipment vacuum coaters are designed in four modular sections for maximum versatility in any finishing line. The Application Chamber is the only section mounted directly in the finishing line.
- Stainless-steel construction
- Speeds up to 500 FPM
- Coats parts up to 12” wide
- Removable remote application chamber for easy-cleaning
- Quick-change profile templates
- Quick-change SS hose connections
- Dual-fluid filtration
- Automatic reservoir level control
- Enhanced baffle separator
- Multiply, high-efficiency air filters
Dubois has the vacuum coating equipment to meet your needs. Contact us to discuss your application.