Our SB-12 scuffing units are designed to provide white wood de-nib, stain de-nib, or seal coat scuff sand to product such as mouldings and trim. The number of heads can be changed to accommodate various line speeds and scuff sanding requirements. Machine designed to accommodate product up to 12” wide.
- Easy set-up and adjustment w/ handwheels and digital position indicators
- Variable speed scuff sanding head drives
- Available with Fineset abrasive impregnated nylon brush or SlipCon sanding head
- Belt conveyor with variable speed drive
- Hold-down rolls
- Pre-wired control panel
- Moulding and trim
- Door jambs and cabinet components
- Wood flooring
Solidly constructed for long term reliability, Dubois equipment is engineered with innovations to improve productivity and minimize clean-up, maintenance and downtime. It’s manufactured in the U.S., to assure fast response and prompt availability of replacement parts from local suppliers. Contact us today to discuss your finishing system needs.