Dubois Equipment pipe coater equipment provides100% solid UV coating, eliminates all VOCs, and allows for fast cure time, reducing exhaust air, as well as the amount of required floor space.
- Stainless steel spray enclosure with steel frame and stand
- Fixed automatic spray guns with extensions allowing for gun adjustment for different diameter pipes
- Manual height adjustment with digital indicator allowing for booth centerline adjustment for different diameter pipes
- Easy-to-install infeed and outfeed templates for different diameter pipes with break-away tabs to keep enclosure from being damaged if pipe does not clear template opening
- Stainless steel overspray recovery system allowing for 98% coating utilization and easy filter access/replacement
- Pump system with steel stand, pump, surge suppressor, fluid filters, and back pressure regulator
- Pump system allows for individual fluid pressure control, fluid temperature control, atomization air pressure control, atomization air temperature control, and on-the-fly fluid filter replacement
- Control panel allowing for adjustable gun trigger time-delay-on and time-delay-off and automatic exhaust fan speed control to draw constant air flow through the spray enclosure
- Apply 100% Solids UV Coating to Pipe or Tube
Solidly constructed for long term reliability, Dubois equipment is engineered with innovations to improve productivity and minimize clean-up, maintenance and downtime. It’s manufactured in the U.S., to assure fast response and prompt availability of replacement parts from local suppliers. Contact us today to discuss your finishing equipment needs.